Friday, March 14, 2008

All Your Social Websites in One Place

Yeah, I know I'm a hypocrite, always goin' on about how sick I am of hearing about Social Networking and how HUUUUUGE it is or seeing articles about Bebo Deathcults or Mark "CEO Bitch" Zuckerberg and how brilliant Facebook is and how much it's worth despite the fact that it's yet to actually do anything.

Yeah, it's become my token rant of late. Social Networking is a powerful tool, sure enough, but keeping up with all your various profiles is a full time job. That's why I got to thinking that it would be great if someone came up with a way to aggregate all your various profiles and do for Social Media what RSS done for news.

Course some cleverclogs already beat me too it, but I must say, they've done a pretty decent job of it..

I joined up this morning and added all my various profiles - including this Blogger one - to it.
Adding your Facebook, Flickr, Bebo, Digg, Stumbleupon even your Deviantart and Ebay sites to it were a breeze. It's good to have a place to link it all together too, so that you can propagate your existing contacts and, hopefully, bring in many, many more.

Anyways, here's my profile.
Please feel free to add me because at present I've got no friends :(

Share |
Digg this

0 comments: