Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Website for Irish Tea and Coffee Sales



We are proud to announce the launch of Irish Tea and Coffee Supplies [Classic Tea and Coffee Company / Italian Coffee Company]

They are the approved agents for Lavazza coffee in Munster and supply coffee, tea and related products to bars, cafes, restaurants and bistros throughout the Midwest region.

They also sell a range of quality coffee machines from small office machines to larger cafe and catering models and also offer a coffee machine repair and maintenance service.


Italian Coffee Company
Share |
Digg this

2 comments:

free css templates said...

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.

Thank you
sagar

Briongloid Web Design said...

See? Set your blog to do-follow and there's no end to the amount of praise and adoration one receives - and all genuine too.

However the bit about me updating this blog regularly might just be stretching the truth ever so slightly.