Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Waaa!!! I want Google Wave NOWWWW!!!



Cast your mind back to when you were a child and how you looked forward to opening your presents Christmas morning. Imagine yourself jumping out of bed, sprinting down the stairs and diving beneath tree, tiny clawed fingers at the ready to cut wrapping paper to ribbons and feast your eyes upon all those marvelous presents.

Now imagine there's nothing there.

That's sort of how I feel today, having looked forward for months to the debut of Google's new Wave service only to find no invite in my stocking. I guess all I can do is just sit tight, obsessively refreshing my Gmail and performing sleazy solicitations for invites on forums and blogs.

...Refresh again...no, nothing, ok, Publish Post....

Share |
Digg this

3 comments:

Briongloid said...

Just found a couple of websites for people looking for invites:

http://googlewaveinvites.com/
&
http://www.googlewaveinvite.com/

Print Brochures said...

Yeah! I've been hearing a lot of things about this. Isn't Google really amazing?! Thank you for sharing this.:)

Brionglóid Media said...

Google are certainly way ahead of the posse - namely Apple and Microsoft - and this, plus other items in the pipeline like Google Talk (only available in the US atm) and the upcoming Chrome OS I await just as impatiently.

As for wave, I promise as soon as I get an invite I'll let people know and you can contact me.